: Business Development Manager and Leasing position for a national property management franchise in Los Angeles (great opportunity to work from home for individual with home office and excellent time management skills).
Assist in expanding our new office in the Los Angeles area for the fastest growing property management brand in the country. Manager to report directly to president.
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential owner prospects by contacting inbound and outbound leads; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Arrange appointments to advise owners on how to quickly lease their homes with quality tenant
- Show properties to prospective tenants and review credit applications
- Ensures adherence to management and lease agreements.
- Move-in inspection
- We are looking for someone with great attitude. We will train for skills!
- Must be willing to work on the weekends
- Must be willing to obtain California Real Estate license.
- Must have own transportation.
- Self-motivated with exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Computer savvy with home office setup (laptop, scanner, smartphone, etc)
- Base salary with generous commission
- Set your own income goal based on performance
- Work mostly from home with flexible schedules
- Opportunity to advance within the company
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401K and Health insurance after probationary period
Visit www.pmigoldenstate.com to learn more about our company.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a 1-2 minutes VDO of yourself from your smartphone answering the questions below and send them to email@example.com along with your resume.
1. Tell us a bit what about yourself.
2. What do you like and hate about your current job?
3. Have you ever done sales? If yes, what is your biggest accomplishment?
4. Do you have a real estate license or are you willing to get one?
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year