We are looking for one employee to work part time in Oroville and part time in our Chico Communities.:
Join an award-winning team! Our community is proud to enjoy back to back deficiency-free surveys through the state of California! Also, our community won the the prestigious 2018 "Silver" award through the American Health Care Association for quality care of our residents. We are one of only a small handful of care centers in the entire nation to enjoy this award and designation!
Prestige Assisted Living at Oroville is a friendly community located in a serene, country setting just off the Olive Highway. Many of our apartments feature views of the nearby Table Mountains, Butte Mountains and scenic rolling hills. There are many amenities available to our residents including life-enrichment programming to keep them active and engaged in the community each day.:
The Oroville wellness program, Celebrations, is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your life.:
Using innovative care techniques and life enrichment programming, our community offers award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program that provides people with dementia an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality. Designed to keep up with all the latest research and information surrounding dementia, Oroville’s team aligns with experts in the field of Alzheimer’s research to continually provide refreshed programming for residents, and ongoing training and education for our amazing staff and families.:
Questions? Contact OrovilleED@prestigecare.com:Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:::
Working Hours Start:
Working Hours End:
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Resident Wellness Coach will be responsible for all facets of the resident health and wellness programs at Prestige Care Assisted Living. This includes, but is not limited to, the supervision and direct involvement of group exercise classes, wellness appointments and programs, active adult programs, and personal training. All programs will be conducted within the framework of policies and procedures of Prestige Care Assisted Living.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote a positive environment to encourage the well being of the residents of the community.
- Oversee planning, development and delivery of resident Health and Wellness Programs.
- Ensure that schedules for programs and activities are planned and communicated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure staff develops ongoing relationships with residents to increase retention and participation in Assisted Living programs and activities.
- Work to ensure a risk free environment by promoting safe practices and conditions. Report accidents and injuries and complete incident reports.
- Maintain excellent communication with management teammates.
- Oversee tracking and reporting of resident health and progress
- Develop and implement goals and outcome measurements to establish effectiveness of Prestige's Wellness program.
- Interact with other assisted living departments to ensure residents needs are met in a holistic manner
- Travel to Prestige Senior Living events as necessary to monitor staff performance and provide support
- Other duties as assigned:
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents' families, visitors and staff.
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the faculty, and company information and records.
- Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.:
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in exercise science, recreation management, kinesiology, personal training, or similar health field of study required; or a minimum of five (5) years of experience in fitness industry/allied health profession, health management, strength and conditioning, and/or personal/athletic training required.
- Experience in senior health and working with disabled individuals preferred.:
- Current First Aid and CPR card required.
- Certification as a Personal Trainer required (ACE or NASM or ISSA or ACSM or NSCA certifications).
health and wellness, fitness, coaching, health, fitness, senior care, senior living, assisted living, long term care, exercise, personal trainer, fitness trainer