Come Grow With US!!! Our Community Case Management program is current growing and we are looking for a few great people to join one of the most respected teams in Southern Maine. If you would like to be part of an innovative agency that promotes employee wellness and has a great benefit package, supportive team and continuing education with an opportunity to get your LSW for FREE- apply today!
PSL Services provides a community of support and assistance to people with cognitive disabilities or mental health diagnosis who experience challenges seeking greater independence by: respecting the value of each individual, initiating mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships with business and community leaders, and creating innovative opportunities responsive to the evolving needs of individuals and families.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Community Case Manager for our Portland, Maine office.The Case management program at PSL Services offers many services to individuals with disabilities. The program seeks to connect individuals with their communities so that they may live as independently as possible. Individuals 18 and older will regularly set up times to meet with their case manager, and on a yearly basis, they will collaboratively create an individualized plan addressing several critical areas.
- Assistance with social security, food stamps, Maine Care, and financial management.
- Help with monitoring and coordinating medical, dental, vision, and psychiatric appointments.
- Support with getting involved in the local community through volunteering, working, joining a leisure/fitness/recreation group, and accessing educational opportunities.
- Advocacy and support to make sure the client likes their living situation and current programs.
- Assistance in applying for housing, VR services, and accessing Maine Care services for which they may be eligible including Maine Care Section 21 & 29 waitlists, and Maine Care Section(s) 28, 65, 17, and 96.
- Information and referral on topics including guardianship, living wills, special needs trusts and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Behavioral Health, or a related field
- At least one year’s experience directly supporting adults 18+ with intellectual disabilities
- Reliable vehicle and clean driving record
- Ability to travel within Cumberland and York Counties
- Some flexibility with scheduling as some evening hours may be required to meet client needs
As a valued team member you will enjoy:
- Generous benefit package including health insurance, free dental and life insurance, flexible spending account, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and sick time and a variety of exciting employee discounts
- Excellent training curriculum including LSW for all Case Managers
- Employee Wellness Program
- Opportunity to advance to supervisor role
- CDS, CRMA, CPR and first aid classes where we pay for the training and you get paid to learn
- Extremely supportive environment where management is committed to your success
PSL Services/STRIVE is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- supporting adults 18+ with intellectual disabilities: 1 year
Required license or certification: