A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you’ll identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You’ll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences
:Minimum Degree Required
High School DiplomaMinimum Years of Experience
1 year(s)Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor DegreePreferred Knowledge/Skills
Basic understanding of the campus recruiting process and relationships with universities to support an entry-level talent pipeline for a global network of professional services consulting firms.
Demonstrates some ability and related functional know-how to drive the following results related to the campus recruiting lifecycle:
- Branding and marketing the firm as an employer of choice to attract and identifying talent on campus;
- Reviewing and categorizing job seeker resumes;
- Scheduling and confirming interviewers;
- Planning, coordinating, and attending, potentially, on-campus events: ordering and shipping giveaways, overseeing the attendee list, and, coordinating event logistics, such as venue and catering selection and contracting, technology requirements, nametags, etc.;
- Supporting the early identification of on-campus job seekers by utilizing recruitment technologies (CRM/ATS) and on-campus career center postings;
- Assisting with early-identification of job seekers via related firm specific programs, building working relationships with local partners, staff, business recruiters, and HR colleagues related to these recruiting efforts;
- Reviewing sourcing information systems to confirm data quality and completeness as it relates to local market information; and,
- Responding to routine recruiting-related questions from partners, staff and candidates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.