Crew Member Job Description
If you like working with a fun team, love our queso, have a great personality & enjoy interacting with customers, then come and talk to us about joining the QDOBA family! QDOBA is now hiring energetic, hospitality-oriented individuals!
POSITION SUMMARY As a crew member, you would prepare and serve our guests. As part of this, you would help maintain the high-quality product by following our quality and safety standards.
- Enthusiastically greet all guests when they enter the restaurant.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Strive to exceed guest expectations.
- Follow recipe and preparation guidelines.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, respectful working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Be an ambassador for QDOBA.
- Monitor the quality of products and take appropriate actions to maintain that quality.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standards and display professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.At Qdoba, we bring flavor to peoples’ lives. This means we highly value the diversity, and flavor, our employees bring to the table.REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: QDOBA will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
- Open to applicants of all ages, including older jobseekers
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma