The Marketing team is responsible for driving profitable growth through consumer acquisition, activation and retention. This role leads a number of highly important analytical projects to optimize marketing spend, analyze and target customers and drive growth for our Games and On Demand businesses. The focus of this role is to provide strategic, consumer- and behavior- based insights to marketing and other teams across Redbox that result in significant financial impact.
- As thought leader, educate and champion key analysis and insights to Games and On Demand business leaders, Develops relevant solutions for CRM targeting and measurement, pricing, promotional, loyalty, and channel analyses
- Partner with our Consumer Research group on qualitative research that will round out consumer segmentation analysis, and bring color to the expression of consumer needs within our marketing strategies and communications. Lead the execution of A/B testing across marketing programs, including content, messaging, and creative components
- Designs test and control cells with appropriate sample sizes for significance testing
- Summarizes test results, customer analytics and presents data-driven recommendations
- Work across functional areas to leverage expertise, and gain organizational alignment <
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, CIS, Mathematics, Social Sciences or related quantitative field is required
- 5+ years’ experience performing marketing analytics using SQL, SAS, Tableau, R or Python
- Experience in a retail CRM environment is preferred
- Understanding of database marketing methodology and campaign management systems
- Experience working with CPG, entertainment products and/or micro-retailing preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent leadership, project management, organizational, consumer focused innovation, and communication skills
- Superior expertise in transforming data into compelling insights and marketing strategies combining technical analytical approaches with a broad business understanding.
- Hands-on experience creating, managing and manipulating large data sets and developing statistical models
- Established track record of leading the way to answers using consumer data, identifying key questions, connecting the dots, performing analyses and communicating findings in a clear and concise way
- Understanding of CRM channels (email, , SMS, push and paid media)
- Extract needed datasets for results analytics
- Write code standardized to conduct routine database analytic queries
- Experience with a combination of query and analytic software SAS, SQL Server, Tableau required
- Statistical analysis of A/B tests
Sedentary work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Redbox® is always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at email@example.com. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information please see EEO is the Law.