A Route Driver Helper is responsible for safely and efficiently assisting in delivering, and unloading product sold to customers.Required Skills and Experience:
- 6 months related experience.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Customer service oriented with good communications and problem-solving skills.
- must be able to perform frequent lifting of 50 pounds with occasional lifting of up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to operate two-wheel dolly up and down a ramp.
This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Food distribution experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Safely and efficiently assisting in delivering, and unloading product sold to customers.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.