Laboratory Technician/ Clarence, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing manufacturing facility in Clarence, NY is looking for a Quality Control Laboratory Technician to perform laboratory, office and maintenance on a routine basis
1st: 7:00am-4:00pm Monday - Friday
Laboratory Technician Job Duties:
- Properly dispose of solvent waste
- Document and perform periodic checks of the eye wash stations in the laboratory.
- Coordinate laboratory sample retrieval and entry into lab systems following standard procedures.
- Remove stability samples from storage locations and enters into lab systems.
- Assist chemists in their work and filing documents as needed.
- Organize and maintain the inventory of laboratory supplies.
- Perform additional duties as needed
Competitive compensation! First shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and military members to apply!
Laboratory Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or any related field or an Associate’s Degree in a Scientific field with 2 years previous work experience.
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Must be organized and flexible with an ability to handle multiple work assignments.