Looking for an experienced Floral Designer
Roots and Blooms is growing our team and looking for a hard-working creative person. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast paced, modern aesthetic creative environment. They will be a self-starter with a love for floral who can work independently or with a team. Extended hours during events and holiday season.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design fresh flowers within a modern, classic and forward thinking aesthetic.
- Develop floral design plans for floral and hard good installations.
- Work with other team members to maintain hard and fresh goods inventory, the overall studio and installations.
- Track daily installations, contribute to design/project plans.
- Process and design floral fresh, seasonal and planter floral arrangements.
- Work on interior and exterior planter projects (ie work with dirt, living plants, etc).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Two years floral design experience.
- Ability to be productive and maintain focus in a fast paced creative environment.
- High School Diploma or GED. Advanced education a significant plus.
- Must be a very organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Salary/compensation is based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour