The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Managing Director and operations of the Executive office. The ideal candidate must exhibit senior level administrative professionalism with organizational strengths in planning and directing executive-level administrative affairs. Extensive experience in multi tasking, fast-paced environments that demand strong leadership and interpersonal skills is required. Self motivated analytical problem solving. Results oriented in organization, research and project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Supervise and manage day-to-day operations of the Hotel’s Managing Director
- Handle and expedite project opportunities from inception to completion
- Liaison relationships with Rosewood Hotels corporate executive offices, Rosewood Hotel’s management, Executive Committee members, business venders and hotel associates
- Perform an extensive range of administrative tasks such as calendar management, coordination of meetings and travel itineraries
- Coordinate, arrange, and run logistics for staff meetings and a variety of other meetings, including preparing meeting materials and presentations in advance
- Write detailed meeting minutes for Department Manager Meetings, Executive Committee and Roundtable meetings. Take, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes
- Manage and track meeting actions items for follow-up
- Plan Strategy Meetings and Special events
- Plan and coordinate associate and member events
- Research and respond to internal and external guest calls and correspondence
- Establish, nurture and maintain internal and external guest relations and exemplify Rosewood Sand Hill core values to support the company culture
- Input and track guest comment cards data; Generate and distribute monthly reports to management
- Review guest comment cards, take appropriate action in delegating any necessary action to proper department. Respond to all guest comments with a personalized letter and compile a weekly/monthly guest comment card analysis.
- Coordinates guest arrival cards and recognition on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicate with associates, senior management, and guests and interact one on one with hotel guests and members to assist with special requests/reservations as well as help resolve problems or complaints.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and follow through to completion.
- Act as point of contact for other administrative support positions to keep lines of communications open between departments and assist in solving any problems they may have.
- To assist other Senior Management with projects as needed.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
- Minimum two years Executive Assistant experience.
- Minimum three years experience in dealing one on one with the public/ customer relations.
- Must have excellent command of the English language and strong verbal and writing skills including grammar, spelling, with a writing style to address guest complaints /concerns / special requests and various business inquiries.
- Strong communications skills to interact with a wide variety of internal and external guests at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to gracefully handle time-sensitive duties and confidential matters
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive issues in a diplomatic manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deadlines while maintaining a professional quality of work
- Prior hotel experience helpful and / or strong guest service relations background
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)