ROSS Intelligence mission is to make legal services more affordable and accessible to people around the world by developing intelligent legal technologies.
Our core product, ROSS, uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to read and answer complex questions about legal cases. It is already in market, today, helping attorneys at the world's top law firms quickly solve complex legal problems.
We have been featured in publications such as the New York Times, raised $13M from iconic investors including Y-Combinator, and awarded top honors from Forbes and the American Bar Association for our work.
The Expertise We’re Looking For:
We are looking to hire a Growth & Content Marketer to oversee customer acquisition for our SAAS and Enterprise offerings. This is a full-time contract position that also has the opportunity to turn into a larger position after a few months.
This self-starter will partner with our sales team to drive Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth. Key responsibilities includes the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy, working in close association with user experience design, design strategy, product management, and other members of the team. In addition to online growth tactics such as SEO, social email, publications, blogs, etc, the associate will lead our content development efforts. This role can be based in our San Francisco, Toronto offices or remote.
The Value You Deliver:
- Develop and execute marketing programs to aggressively drive prospects to self serve sign up portal
- Oversee drafting of exciting marketing copy for an intellectual and highly educated target market
- Develop lead nurturing programs via content marketing and social selling for the different stages of the buying process to move leads/customers with upsell potential through the funnel
- Grow pipeline by creating, executing and leading the demand generation strategy across every stage of the buyer’s journey with clear goals, objectives, strategies and tactics.
-Work closely with Product Management, Sales Leadership and the Customer Success team to evolve product positioning and market messaging.
- Ensure that all content and programming is accurate, on-brand, and meets all engagement and success criteria
The Skills You Bring:
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year