Summer Relief Concierge/Doorman
- Responsible for being the point of contact for guests/visitors who seek guidance and assistance during their stay or the duration of their visit
- Arranging special events, making reservations, (i.e. car rental, taxi reservations, lost luggage, restaurant reservations, flight arrangements and confirmations) to Residents and Guests
- Helping guests/visitors by giving information about different points of interest close to the building, and may act as a guide in local tourist maps
- Maintain the confidentiality of any information of visitors/guests
- Handling the incoming and outgoing mail
- Using Building Links to log in packages
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having good personal presentation.
- Being confident and trustworthy
- Having customer service skills.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Being flexible and proactive.
- Possessing excellent communication skills.
- Experience as a Concierge, Front Office Staff/Guest Relations, or similar position on ultra-luxury commercial building
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Exceptional follow-up abilities
- Follow/enforce company policies and procedures
- Excellent safety, sanitation and environmental skills
- While performing the essential functions of this job, all team members are required to stand; walk long distances; use hands to touch, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk, hear, taste and smell.
- Position may require repetitive motion of bending, climbing, going up and downstairs and lifting more than 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Safety Facility Services is an industry-leading provider of comprehensive facility maintenance services for commercial and residential properties of all sizes. We utilize customized technology and specialized systems to support our team of trained professionals, helping us deliver exceptional services to our customers. Founded in 1992 and currently servicing over 10mm SQF with over 500 employees, our company has evolved to include specialists in commercial cleaning, engineering and operations, architectural maintenance (metal, marble and wood), pest control, security, and lighting and energy solutions. And we’re about being sustainable, for your budget and the environment. It’s why we’re the fastest growing team in the eastern US.