Assists in the general maintenance and housekeeping at assigned campus/property.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure building, grounds and equipment are properly maintained for the comfort, safety and convenience of persons served. Provide recommendation to enhance quality of services provided.
- Respond to and repair items indicated on work order requests with minimal assistance.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance and repair on equipment and plumbing; document and update schedule as necessary.
- Perform unscheduled maintenance tasks as directed.
- Perform internal housekeeping and external grounds keeping functions, including lawn care and snow removal.
- Prepare and clean vacant apartments/rooms.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and submit order to supervisor.
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- One year general maintenance experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $16.00 /hour
- general maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule