Looking to fill a Full Time opening for a Front End Manager. This position has variable hours and you must be able to work nights and weekends. Typical Shift is from 1-9pm.
Looking for someone with grocery experience, that can work in a fast paced environment and has common sense!!
Front End Managers are responsible for all customer service at the Front End. They ensure that service standards are met and that customer issues are resolved. They will train, supervise, oversee, and manage Front End associates and ensure that they comply with the operating policies and procedures of the Company. Front End Managers will maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards and will assess store condition and customer service levels. They will communicate and model the standards for customer service. Front End Managers will assume the responsibilities of Store Director/Assistant Store Director in their absence.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Seeking candidates that are looking to work in a fast paced environment!
- Must have cash handling experience.
- Must be able to work closing shifts which are from 1-9pm.
- Front End Managers must have efficient communication skills, average reading and writing skills, be able to work in cold or freezing environments while stocking merchandise in freezers and be able to work under pressure.
- Other functions to consider include the ability to push grocery carts.
- Previous experience stocking items and solving problems without supervision are helpful.
- Responsibilities include accurate cash handling, stocking groceries on shelves, keeping shelves full throughout store hours, placing labels and price tags on shelves as well as keeping store aisles and displays clean.
- Additional duties include greeting customers throughout the store, answering questions regarding product information to customers, maintaining records of product markdowns, and checking for damaged items.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- Grocery: 1 year (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Repetitive lifting
Employees working per shift: