Front End Supervisor
Are you a Store Manager, Supervisor or Assistant Store Manager in a traditional mall or big box Retailer, and are longing to have more responsibility? more control? more of an impact?
We are looking for a strong People Leader who want full accountability, and have a desire to be challenged, to learn, and to grow.
- As a Front End Supervisor, you will lead a customer-centric sales floor operation where there are multiple and interconnected elements, processes, and people.
- Our valued Team Members are the source of our success. They hold a variety of roles (Retail Sales Floor/Customer Service, Community Donation Centre Ambassadors, Production Support, Merchandise Pricers, Merchandise Stockers, Merchandise Receivers ), and will look to you daily for support, coaching, direction, development, and recognition.
- Role requires strong management, leadership, interpersonal, communication, relationship-building, and motivational skills to lead a large and diverse team; working hands-on in the business, side by side with the team, to drive continuous improvement in the business.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills to learn, understand, and apply key retail metrics and reporting tools needed for daily decision-making.
- Observation, assessment and follow through skills to monitor actions and outcomes; re-prioritize as business dictates.
- A true desire, satisfaction, and energy to drive financial results through the efforts and success of others.
- Contributes to building a high performance, team-based culture where Team Members are fully informed, trained, and involved in all facets of the business.
- Working through others, and building successors through development activities, are cornerstones of both roles.
The Savers family of thrift stores (Savers, Value Village, Village des Valeurs, Unique) is a for-profit global thrift retailer, a community champion and a revolutionary recycler. And we’ve been at it for more than 60 years!
Our business model of purchasing, reselling and recycling gives customers a smart way to shop, keeps more than 700 million pounds of used goods from landfills each year, supports the efforts of over 120 non profit partners in our local communities, and fuels micro economies in third world countries! Talk about IMPACT!
When you work for us, you’re really going places — mostly up. We promote heavily from within, so development and career growth is an area of focus from day one.
Quarterly Bonus, Full Benefits, Development and Succession Planning to next levels of growth!
Savers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time