Come Join a Team Making a Difference in the Lives of Youth!
Woodward Community Based Services Has Immediate Openings for Full-Time Youth Care Workers!
Through a continuum of services, Woodward Community Based Services, a division of Sequel Youth and Family Services, provides education, counseling and supervision to individuals and families in their home community. Our professionals work in conjunction with local resources to develop a strength-based plan to support success for our consumers. Services include:
- Re-entry services
- Aggression Replacement Training
- Tracking and Monitoring services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
- Supervised Apartment Living
- School-Based Services
- Wrap-Around Services
- Individual & Group Skill Development
Woodward Community Based Services has immediate openings for Youth Care Workers to work with youth, ages 11 - 17, in a residential treatment program. Hiring for all shifts: 7AM - 3PM, 3PM - 7AM, and 11PM - 7AM.
Job Duties Include:
- Supervise youth in activities in order to observe or effect changes in their social behavior.
- Maintain the security of the facility and grounds.
- Stimulate interest and cooperation in individual and group settings, observe youth behavior in response to treatment efforts and visitation.
- Prepare periodic and special evaluations on assigned youth, report significant changes in social behavior and make recommendations for changes in assignments.
- Provide crisis intervention with clients.
- Give basic instruction in work, recreation and housekeeping activities.
- Communicate orally and in writing all appropriate reports and information, both within the unit and to relevant outside agencies.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- One year experience working with at risk youth, preferrably in a residential setting or 2 years of Military experience with Honorable Discharge.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after sixty days
- Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Program/Health Savings Account
- 401K after sixty days
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Loan Program
Woodward Community Based Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.