**This position is available at our Buffalo Rd. property**
Provide a level of hospitality and service that exceeds expectations through utilization of the restaurants service standards. Effectively provides menu information, takes guests’ orders, and provides excellent service meeting and exceeding guests’ expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Maintains a positive and professional as well as genuine approach to job duties, fellow team members and the guests, recognizing the value of teamwork.
- Displays a great sense of urgency, a strong attention to detail, and a desire to get things done right the first time.
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, coping with stressful situations patience and a positive outlook.
- Displays the ability to efficiently and effectively resolve problems and guest complaints, accommodating the needs and wishes of the guests, as appropriate.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism, hospitality and confidence when making contact with guests.
- Enjoys the challenge of effectively managing multiple tasks without sacrificing quality or cost controls.
- Prepares work area prior to guest arrival, including placing rolls in warmer, preparing garnishes, condiments, soups, etc. as needed.
- Rolls silverwares, places plates and silverware on tables as needed.
- Greets guests with a smile and information regarding the menu, following company standards of service.
- Anticipates and reacts to meet guests’ needs.
- Makes suggestions and answers questions regarding the menu.
- Takes orders from guests, places an order on the POS system, and communicates with the appropriate staff.
- Pays attention to special requests (listens actively).
- Delivers food and beverages to tables of guests in their service as well as other server’s guests as needed.
- Observes guests and checks back to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Manicures tables by clearing plates, etc., and maintains neat front of house areas.
- Empties trash and places dirty dishes in the appropriate areas.
- Calculates guest checks and responsible for accurately collecting all funds for products sold.
- Safe and careful handling of cash, gift certificates, and charge receipts.
- Completes all food and beverage orders in a prompt and accurate manner.
- Complete compliance with all safe alcohol service laws, as well as company policies and procedures with regard to alcohol service, including carding all guests under age 40.
- Maintains standards to ensure profitability without sacrificing quality control practices.
- Knowledge and use of proper sanitation procedures at all times.
- Exercises teamwork with other staff.
- Abides by the restaurants standards, policies, procedures, and safety rules at all times.
- Reports to work on time, well groomed and properly attired.
- Conducts self in a professional and respectful manner towards guests, fellow employees and management at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality of all trade secrets, keeping all recipes, policies and procedures confidential.
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must reach states minimum age requirement for all alcoholic beverage service.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and employee procedure manuals.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with co-workers, guests, and customers.
- Comprehend and understand oral and written instructions.
- Adhere to the organization’s policies, dress code, and codes of conduct.
- Handle multiple priorities with a high degree of professionalism.
- Continually ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)