Better Burgers – Even Better People!
We’re looking to add a Guest Service Expert to our growing team!
Smashburger is growing!!!
Smashburger has new locations opening up across the U.S. in 2019! We have a huge focus on internal promotions, so any position you start in will give you the opportunity to get to the next level. Apply today to join our growing company!
Going to work never tasted so good! Our mission is to put burgers back into people’s lives. As a Guest Service Expert, you are the face of the better burger revolution, turning our guest’s meals into Bold, Remarkable and Memorable experiences.
Are you Smashburger material?
Smashburger Guest Service Experts are ambassadors of our HIGH FIVES:
- Excite and Delight: Smile, impress and look after our guests with every visit
- Perfect Food: Delivering the best tasting burger and our SMASHING sides
- Pride in Place: Keep our restaurant and restrooms clean at all times
- It Starts With Me: Choose your attitude, be accountable and have fun!
- Do Well, Do Good: Volunteer and support your community
Check out the details below and apply now to find out why Bold, Remarkable and Memorable Careers start at Smashburger!
- Ensure that each guest receives our Gold Standard service
- Greet and acknowledge every guest with a smile
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, be able to make suggestions and answer questions
- Process POS transactions and accurately follow cash handling procedures
- Personalize food delivery to the guest with a smile and specific descriptions of the items delivered
- Visit tables after food delivery to ensure guests have everything they need (refills, condiments, etc) and that their experience has been perfect
- Follow recipe and food safety standards to prepare and deliver shakes/malts
- Communicate effectively with BOH team members to manage Gold Standard product delivery within Smashburger time standards
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety and security standards
- Keep floors, counters, dining area and restroom clean at all times
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
- Complete any other tasks assigned time to time by the management team
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies which entails lifting up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work variable hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Ability to successfully complete training program
- Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Smashburger, local, state, and federal employment regulations
- Smashburger participates in E-Verify
Job Type: Part-time
- guest service: 1 year (Preferred)