Sonic Drive-In, Parma
As a SONIC Drive-In restaurant Assistant General Manager, you will be involved in training and supporting drive-in restaurant employees, ensuring that food is delivered in a clean, safe and efficient manner and our customers have an excellent experience.
Essential Assistant General Manager restaurant job duties are listed below:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Crew/ Team members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Prepares employee work schedules; monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to restaurant staffing levels
- Monitors and maintains restaurant inventory levels. Places orders for food, paper and other supplies within cost control procedures
- Completes and maintains all drive-in restaurant employment related records and payroll records
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully resolves guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints
- Interview and hire restaurant crew and management team members to achieve proper staffing levels
- Prepare all necessary operational reports. Develop appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends
- Help develop and implement a marketing plan
Additional Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of two (2) years of restaurant management experience (QSR preferred), experience running shifts without supervision
- Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek, including irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays (we are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health and sanitation laws and regulations
- Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic accounting and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
- Have an INSANE passion for quality and SERVICE.
- SENSE OF URGENCY MUST BE EVIDENT IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO!
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Job Type: Full-time