It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Package all online orders adhering to Specialty's Plattering and Packaging Guidelines, always doubling check orders to insure accuracy
- Assist in arrangement of vehicle and walking delivery orders
- Identify all products and uphold Specialty's quality standards
- Distribute order tickets to proper locations in the kitchen for efficient and timely production
- Bag cookies, complete lunch boxes and soup set-ups
- Use Specialty's Net to check I print orders and look up customer information
- Check with Catering Manager at the end of each day, complete tasks needed to prepare for the next business day
- Re-stock coffee kits, drinks, cutlery, napkins, and mayo/mustard
- Organize catering station and complete, for daily cleaning and next day preparation
- Prepare and gather chips, drinks, paper products and build lunch boxes for next day orders
- Additional projects/duties as assigned by the General Manager
Skills & Requirements:
- Be physically able to work an eight (8) hour day or more while on your feet
- Safely lift ten (10) to fifty (50) pounds
- Maintain composed sense of urgency during catering hours
- Show sharp attention to detail
- Be familiar with online ordering process of www.Specialtys.com
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!