The primary responsibilities of the Store Manager position include but are not limited to:
- Lead the Customer First Culture in the assigned store
- Conduct weekly management team meetings/monthly store meetings and encourage on-going open communication, feedback and follow-up
- Develop and maintain fully staffed stores with fully trained management team members and sales associates
- Comply with Sprint Foods programs, policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements
- Monitor and analyze business processes and results to profitable achieve store goals
- Observe and evaluate each employee's job performance against mission critical goals
- Connect with the community to establish positive relationships, development and store success
- Assume responsibility for special programs or assignments as needed
The perfect fit for our Sprint Foods team would be a person who would create a positive store culture by treating employees fairly and with respect. Additionally, they would be self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus.
Drug Free Workplace and must consent to a background screening.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Skills include but are not limited to:
- Food Service environment required
- Supervising others in a fast food, restaurant, retail or convenience operation required
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team building skills
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate verbally to both large and small groups of employees
- Strong analytical skills
- Display a strong understanding and commitment to Sprint Foods Mission, Vision and Total Customer Focus
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful
The list of Requirements, Duties and Responsibilities is not inclusive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. The Store Manager is a salary position. The manager has the authority to recruit, hire, reprimand and terminate all store personnel. The Store Manager will be required to work whatever hours or shifts are necessary to keep the store operating at full capacity. The manager’s salary is based on 48 hours per week and includes compensation for daily gas surveys; trips to bank or other errands required to complete job requirements.