The primary function of this position is to provide our guests with an exceptional and memorable catering event that exceeds their expectations! This is provided through the friendly, helpful and accurate planning of the event in conjunction with the party host and the restaurants.
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with others. A Happiness To Serve is essential!
- Must be an individual of high integrity and have an innate ability to interact with different types of people.
- Possession of a 4-year college degree or specialty degree in hospitality or restaurant management is preferred. A high school diploma or GED is a must.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Windows and be able to type using a computer
- Strong aptitude in the use of Caterease (with training) is required
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must speak clear, fluent English
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and possess excellent interpersonal skills – a “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Must have an ability to work independently, or as a team member, while maintaining focus and productivity
- Must be able to handle any responsibility calmly while under pressure
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and periodically lift up to 35 pounds. Any lifting over 35 pounds requires team lifting.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction
- Must be able to see 20/20 with correction
- This position may require occasional travel to our restaurants, which will require use of your vehicle on Company time.