RestaurantCrew Member Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greeting and provide help to guests while preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Use P.O.S Cash Register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collect payment from guests and make change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Check product in the sandwich unit area and restock items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Clean and maintain all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Perform light paperwork duties as assigned.
Restaurant Crew Member Qualifications:
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience & Skills: No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Restaurant Crew Member / Sandwich Artist Compensation:
- Free food allowance (yum)
- IRA program
- one week vacation after a year, a grease-free work environment, great training along with an opportunity for growth.
- $11.75 per hour to start.
We are currently seeking applicants for morning/lunch and afternoon/evening availability.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.75 /hour