Hungry for a fresh start? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there.
The Technology Portfolio Manager ensures that our technology investments and strategic business goals are tightly coupled. This is a critical role in our technology transformation and strategy organization. Prioritizing our technology development schedule to deliver tangible business value, in line with our ever-evolving business objectives, ensures that our technology investments help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with business leaders to articulate and capture their vision, translating it into objectives and initiatives
- Partner with technology leaders to align roadmaps and epics with business strategy
- Develop and execute the strategic planning process, including prioritizing initiatives, road mapping, managing capacity, opportunities, strategic risks, issues, and conflicts
- Define the big picture portfolio view of our business driven technology organization
You will bring skills and experience in strategic planning, organizational change management, project management, and communication to influence our senior leaders and evolve the entire organization to be strategic, outcome driven, and optimized in pursuit of our goals.
- Bachelors in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent experience
- SCRUM Product Owner Certification Required. PMI certification or equivalent preferred
- 10 years' experience in software development desired
- 8+ years' experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager, Product Management or Business
- Proficient with the Project and Portfolio Management Tools (Visio, MS Project, TFS, Planview, etc.)
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Strong technical background and significant experience with SDLC in an Agile environment.
- Skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ALM tools such as TFS or Jira.
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions at the moment.
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- In-depth understanding of project management concepts
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch – Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing lake – perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga – good for the body and mind
- Tuition reimbursement – for those who wish to further their education
The Company is only considering applicants who are currently authorized to work in the U.S.