Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and great career opportunities.
The Creative Communication Specialist will be responsible for the development of creative programs to support our global company communications efforts. They will lead the efforts to develop and implement design needs for our development communication, digital communications, company initiatives and more.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create exceptional visual content that supports company communications and major initiatives including, but not limiting to web content, digital communications, business cases and presentations.
- Partner with the Franchise Sales and Real Estate teams to manage and create advertisements and other creative marketing materials for U.S. franchise sales.
- Seek new and creative ways to communicate company initiatives and priorities.
- Manage relationships with supporting agencies, media outlets and vendors as needed for creative development and production.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred
- Experience with sales preferred, but not required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Design or Marketing preferred