GENERAL LABORER / FIELD TECHNICIAN
SES is looking for dedicated General Laborer/Field Technicians (Industrial/Environmental Services) to join our dynamic team at our Owensboro, KY operation.
SES offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits packaging including:
What you will be doing
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Ongoing Opportunities for Growth, Development, and Career Advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- CDL Driver Sponsored Training
Key responsibilities and functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Operates extremely high-pressured water-blast units to clean tanks, boilers, sewers, and pipes.
- Responsible for operation of industrial vacuums from a vacuum truck.
- Work with designated company representative to learn and understand all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities.
- Perform all work as directed by on-sight supervisor or leadership personnel.
- Operate a multitude of hand tools including: shovels, squeegees, brooms, etc.
- Operate manual end of pressure washer to clean required areas to the standards as set forth by the on site designated company representative.
- Operate manual end of vacuum hose to recover product into mobile storage unit.
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
What we are looking for
- Must have a valid driver's license and be insurable.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Knowledgeable of the layout and components of high-pressure water-blast and vacuum accessories and their proper functions.
- Able to physically handle hydro-blast and/or industrial hoses (up to 50 pounds).
- Must be safety conscious and have good work ethics.
- Flexibility in schedule. Must be available to work 24/7 and able to respond within one hour when called.
- Must have working telephone or ability to be reached at all times.
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety procedures. (Training provided by SES Inc.)
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post accident/injury substance abuse screening.
- Use of respirators (including fit testing) may be required based on specific customer needs and project safety requirements.
- Must be willing to travel overnight for assignments as required.
Essential Physical Job Functions
- Hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters.
- Be able to wear protective clothing such as respirators, safety glasses, approved steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection.
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms at elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
Apply today! For more information about SES career opportunities, please call us at 1-513-874-8355, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. To learn more about SES, visit us at www.sesinc.com
Superior Environmental Solutions (SES) is a 24-hour industrial cleaning company that provides a variety of plant maintenance and cleaning services to production facilities throughout the Midwest. Founded in 1999, the company now operates 13 locations across Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. SES takes great pride in our industry leading safety rating and integrated programs. Our services include industrial cleaning, water blasting, tank cleaning, emergency response, vacuum truck/tanker services, waste management, transportation, and hazardous waste disposal. SES is committed to providing responsive and quality service to manufacturers in an array of industries.
We know that our employees are crucial to the success and strength of our organization, and our in-house and on-going training programs ensure that all SES employees are well educated in OSHA regulations and SES specific operational policies. SES employees are focused on safety and dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations in every way.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.