MUY! Companies is the 3rd LARGEST privately owned restaurant franchisee company in the U.S, operating 3 brands, 780 locations in 22 states and employing over 25k people!
Taco Bell is actively interviewing Assistant General Manager candidateswith Food Service management experience! Previous Taco Bell management experience strongly preferred!
Candidates will potentially work in New Brunswick or Woodbridge and must be willing and able to commute to any/all locations.
Our AGMs are responsible for supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the management of the entire restaurant’s operations, which may include (but not limited to):
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Overseeing restaurant’s daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
Benefits (include, but not limited to):
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx (for you & your family, as well as domestic partner benefits)
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong salary and career growth potential
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
Requirements (include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum 1 year of Assistant General Manager experience (preferably in high volume Fast Food &/or Quick Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
*salary is based on relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Assistant Manager food service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Valid drivers license in good standing (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations