Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail yet meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as an automotive detailer.
Our strong team of dedicated professionals is our most powerful asset, allowing us to develop dynamic detail solutions for a wide variety of auto dealerships and auctions. Our culture of challenging the status quo makes each employee a key contributor to our success and a vital part of our thriving entrepreneurial-minded company culture.
Detailers will perform an array of tasks, including washing the exterior of vehicles using various cleaning solutions, may also wax and buff vehicles using cloths and buffing machines, vacuum interior of automobiles to remove dirt and debris, clean upholstery and surfaces, use air compressors and cloths to dry surfaces and apply preservation chemicals to surfaces for protection against spots and stains. May be required to use apply waxes to protect the leather or fabric of vehicles. May also be required to clean and remove grease on engines or engine compartments. Must be flexible and willing able to carry out additional duties as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- This physically demanding position requires frequent movement; i.e. bending, lifting, reaching, squatting, and getting into and out of various vehicles repeatedly during the work shift.
- May require completion of work outdoors and under varying climate conditions.
- Will work with and move numerous vehicles during the course of the working day.
- Use of safe and OSHA approved waxes and cleaners such as, window cleaner, tar remover, tire shine, etc.
- Frequent and continual flexing of spine, hands, wrists and fingers.
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting, or carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Clarity of vision and hearing.
- Ability to distinguish small imperfections in your work, such as, streaks left on windows, smudges on windows or painted surfaces, areas of missed vacuuming, etc.
- Ability to quality inspect your work as well as that of other team members.
- Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our customers' time.
- Strict adherence to our uniform and grooming standards.
Compensation: Piecework Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have
- 1 or more years of detailing experience
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Desire to treat each customer’s personal vehicle with great care and respect
- The willingness to come to work on time and stay on task when on the clock
- The ability to drive both automatic and manual shift vehicles
- The availability to work Saturday or Sunday and holidays as deemed necessary to meet production needs
- Commitment to report to work on time and stay on task during shift
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools necessary to be successful.
We provide a collaborative work place with growth opportunities for career minded individuals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Detailing: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per Week:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts