Looking for a marketing/business student or recent graduate to support a clean beauty makeup artist and wellness coach. You would help in creating social media content and marketing campaigns featuring services, events and programs designed to empower women through beauty. This includes planning, writing, sourcing images and ideation.
This internship requires a minimum of 3-5 hours of remote work per week, plus occasional in-person meetings and events. Additional requirements:
- you have excellent writing and communication skills
- you are knowledgable and experienced in Instagram's current best practices
- you have an eye for design, style and beauty
- you have a genuine interest in beauty and/or wellness
- you are organized, thoughtful and detail oriented
This is non-paid position, but perks include free beauty products, wellness/career coaching and makeup lessons, if desired. This can be a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the makeup, beauty and wellness industries. If this sounds like you and you're interested in being part of a movement to transform the beauty industry for the better, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send over a brief cover letter stating why you're interested in the position, as well as your resume. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Internship