*** DO NOT CLICK THE APPLY NOW BUTTON FOR THIS POSITION. FOLLOW THE APPLICATION LINK IN THIS AD ***
Established pet care facility has an ENTRY LEVEL opening in reception. Animal care experience not required, but MUST LOVE DOGS!and be able to handle 100+ pound dogs. Our office hours are 7am-6pm Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm Saturday, and 8am - 11am & 4pm-6pm Sunday. MUST be able to work 1/2 hour before and 1/2 hour after all of these hours.
*** Weekends Required ***
The position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
1. Greeting the public and pet in an enthusiastic and positive manner.
2. Upselling additional services when clients check in for lodging or grooming.
3. Taking reservations, grooming appointments, and cancellations in person and over the phone.
4. Maintaining client records both in the software and filing cabinet.
5. Maintaining the lobby, employee break room, and hallway bathroom clean and free of debris.
6. Discharging lodging and grooming clients.
7. Taking payment from clients and correctly handling money.
8. Coordinating arrivals and departures with lodging and grooming personnel.
This is an ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. Pay starts at $10.00/hour
NO PHONE CALLS OR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS.
Please cut and paste this link into your browser to submit an application
For more information on our company, visit www.tlcpetlodge.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour