Torrid Distribution - START ASAP
115 Enterprise Parkway, West Jefferson Oh
Technician, Shift C2, Wed-Sat 4:30pm-2:30am
As a Maintenance Utility Associate, you will perform daily start-up of material handling equipment, inspect conveyor, sorter, etc. to ensure proper operation; noting problems and reporting problems for service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Performs and completes assigned work
- Control automated conveyor system
- Conveys packaged materials or products to and from the loading dock and storage area
- Completes basic service on material handling equipment
- Assist maintenance technicians with more complex repairs
- Cleans maintenance areas and lift equipment
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Knowledge and ability to use a wide variety of tools and equipment
- Basic mechanical knowledge and abilities
- Ability to organize task and be detail oriented
- Oral and written communication skills, basic math
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, short term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include quarterly bonus potential, associate discounts, 40% tuition reimbursement, childcare discounts programs, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly