Tosca is growing and we are currently looking for a safety-driven individual to join the team as a Forklift Driver. The Forklift Driver maintains the product flow to and from the production line and coordinates with both inbound and outbound loads to meet production needs and customer orders. This individual operates to meet Tosca standards in the areas of productivity, quality, safety and food safety.
Requirements, Experience, & Education (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
Relevant operation skills of material handling equipment such as fork lifts, tractors and trailers
- Forklift experience 2+ years actively operating a forklift desired
- Physical ability to drive a forklift
- Relevant warehousing experience
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written)
- Comfortable in fast-paced, customer driven, change focused environment
- Good judgment and decision-making ability
- Team player who works productively in a group setting or alone
- Demonstrated high integrity and ethical standards
- Manage time effective and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Strong organization skills
- We offer daily pay! We offer bi-weekly pay! We offer to pay for your gym membership!
Maintain a safe working environment. Recognize our customer and Tosca's commitment to safety, pride and quality work. Assist in maintaining a safe and injury free work environment for team members and anyone visiting and/or working at our facilities.
- Team member should have a working understanding of their role in supporting the Food Safety Management System and the food safety hazards of the job to which they are assigned.