We are seeking a Comptroller / Office Manager with excellent customer service skills, willingness to learn and a winning attitude. This individual will report the financial condition of the total dealership to the dealer/general manager regularly and accurately. Provides sales and expense analyses summarizing potential problem areas and opportunities for improved profitability relative to monthly and annual forecasts. Individual will complete six months of on the job training with comptroller and dealership management.
At Toyota of Warsaw, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Toyota of Warsaw is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
- Prepares a complete financial statement monthly according to dealership guidelines and within each manufacturer's format and time frame. Ensures that all manufacturer accounts, including warranty claims, rebates, interest protection and co-op advertising are current and accurate.
- Interprets the financial statement and the daily operating control (DOC) regularly and informs dealer of developing trends.
- Maintains an effective cash management system that forecasts cash funds and makes recommendations for the profitable use of excess cash.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable government finance regulations, including filing and/or maintaining of required forms, payroll taxes and deposits, income taxes, retirement plan records etc.
- Ensures that all office personnel are using proper accounting procedures and maintaining accurate records and analyses and supervises the preparation of all information for the CPA to minimize audit or review costs.
- Continually strives to improve data integrity and information reporting throughout the dealership.
- Attends managers meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off and Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
- Full Benefit eligibility after 90 days of employment
About Our Dealership
Toyota of Warsaw is a family owned and operated business so we put Family Values first in everything we do. We strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. We also value community. We support local business, vendors, suppliers and charitable organizations. We want to give back to our community and cultivate long term relationships with our neighbors. Every employee at Toyota of Warsaw is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.