Our hospice agency is currently searching for a compassionate Hospice Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant to work Full-time for the Grand Prairie, TX area.
This position offers:
- Competitive pay
- Mileage reimbursement
Job responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Works under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Performs various personal care services for the patient to meet the patient’s personal needs.
- Demonstrates comfort measures as ordered by the interdisciplinary team.
- Observes the patient and reports and documents the observations as well as care performed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have completed nurse aide training/competency eval program approved by the state and listed in good standing on the state nurse aide registry
- Current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Must have a current Texas Driver's license and dependable transportation
- Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in direct patient care with a home health/hospice agency
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospice Aide: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Commuting/travel assistance