Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution-set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst-firm IDC recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018. Kyriba is headquartered in San Diego, with offices in New York, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
Kyriba is seeking a talented Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for leading a DevOps team, cloud platform automation, developing and operating CI / CD pipelines, performance, availability and reliability of the Kyriba’s industry-leading financial technology products.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for leading team members, production, development, and test environments of Kyriba’s server infrastructure. Your responsibilities on these systems will include but will not be limited to engineering, deployment, provisioning, and maintenance of the server infrastructure, as well as research and development to ensure continual innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead team of talented and senior level DevOps engineers.
- Architect infrastructure in both AWS and DataCenter.
- Own and drive projects development to delivery.
- Manage and be responsible for AWS, DataCenter, Windows and Linux systems up time and performance.
- Manage and maintain: Active Directory, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Ansible, JFrog Artifactory.
- Work closely with software engineers and tech leadership to drive projects.
- Build and run production environments in AWS using Infrastructure as code methods.
- Orchestrate environment development using Kubernetes, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation.
- Build & Deploy CI pipeline automation to a combination of Kubernetes/Docker and VM based systems in both VMWare and AWS.
- Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their environment setup and service automation needs.
- Develop a process to make DevOps as part of the engineering development, service deployment and operations lifecycle.
- System monitoring & analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Must be passionate about automation.
- 4 + years of experience managing teams such as: DevOps, Systems Engineers, and Software Engineers.
- 4 + years of experience in project management and tracking.
- 7+ years of solid experience in both Linux and Windows Systems Administration / Systems Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience working in SaaS platform systems administration.
- 3+ years of SRE or DevOps experience in Nginx / Apache and Tomcat /Java.
- 4+ years working experience with AWS: VPC, EC2, RDS, Cloudformation or Terraform.
- System build configuration automation using either Chef, Ansible, Puppet or Salt.
- Mastered scripting skills in one of Ruby/Bash/Python.
- Build and release automation tools: Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Production system integration, log collection and analysis, build and performance monitoring/tuning.
- Experienced in at least one type of an enterprise-class SAN Solutions (EMC, NetApp, Pure Storage).
- Experience in administering Object Storage (On-premise and Cloud based solutions).
- Administration of Fiber Channel and iSCSI targets.
- Knowledge of storage performance, data replication, SAN based backup, load balancing, and SAN zoning/provisioning.
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise backup tools (Veeam, CommVault, NetBackup).
- Knowledge of at least both SMB and NFS protocols.
- Design and implement availability, security and performance monitoring.
- Hands on troubleshooting of production issues.
- Manage existing relationships with colocation facilities.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Kyriba Culture and Values: At Kyriba, we value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
- Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
- Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs, and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
- Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
- Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
To learn more about Kyriba:
- Check out our Career page: http://www.kyriba.com/company/careers
- Like Kyriba on Facebook at facebook.com/kyribacorp
- Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/kyribacorporation
- Follow Kyriba on Twitter at twitter.com/kyribacorp
- Read Kyriba’s blog at kyriba.com/blog
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer