Oak Brook, IL
$19 - $24 / hr based on previous experience
Why Join Us?
Our client is a national firm headquartered in the Chicagoland area. As an Executive Assistant, you will have a direct impact on the organization’s efficiency and be challenged to seek new ways of achieving excellence, always mindful of the immediate and long-term impact on individuals, communities, and world at large. We’re looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to join us.
Great, What’s the Job?
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant with at least 5 years of administrative or executive assistant experience, who’s clamoring to remove any obstacle in the way of maximum productivity of the Chief Executive Officer. Whether you’re preparing materials for an executive meeting, planning a company event or managing a special project, per request of the CEO, your positive attitude and get ‘er done work ethic helps the entire organization to function.
Goal of the Administrative Assistant is to:
- Maximize productivity of the Chief Executive Officer in handling all day-to-day administrative functions and executive correspondences with company leaders and employees.
- Efficiently manage an influx of high priority requests from the CEO and on the CEO’s behalf.
- Bring at least 5 years of administrative assistant or executive assistant experience.
What Would I Be Doing?
- Ensure efficient time management and high day-to-day productivity of CEO by managing calendars, arranging meetings and preparing materials, booking travel and processing expenses, fielding and prioritizing incoming calls, developing and writing content for correspondences.
- Initiate a quality communication process when acting as liaison between CEO and other employees.
- Act as host to clients, colleagues and other visitors by creating a welcoming environment.
- Managing special projects when requested by CEO. This may include conducting research for creating presentations, coordinating meetings and events, and verifying monthly corporate credit card statements.
What Kind of People are You Looking for?
- Problem-solver. You possess hard core competency in executing and determining solution-based action and are confident recommending solutions when challenges arise.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with the CEO, key stakeholders and customers that support and advance business goals and objectives.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating with almost everyone internally and often leading communications amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Strong Communicator.You will have a lot of correspondence with many people throughout the day, so you know how important it is to be a proactive, clear communicator.
- Flexible. You’ve been doing this for a while now, so you know that at any moment you may be pulled away from a project when your immediate attention is required elsewhere, yet you still operate efficiently.
- Detail oriented. Actually, make that extremely detail oriented. You are incredibly organized and your attention to detail is unmatched, nothing gets past you unnoticed.
- Punctual. You live by deadlines and are always early to everything; in your mind, to be on time is to be late.
- Tech-Savvy. You are highly proficient in GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite, and Outlook Calendar.
What Do I Need to Qualify?
- Bachelors’ degree
- Minimum 5 years of administrative assistant or executive assistant experience; preferably supporting a President or CEO
Great, we look forward to reading your application! Please make sure it includes:
If you decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application and we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing every complete application and responding one way or another. But that kind of thoughtful review means that it sometimes takes us a while to get back to applicants so please be patient with us.
Thank you for your interest!
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other. For more information visit us at www.advancedresources.com.