Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to work with children and youth in home, school and community settings. Aveanna's ABA programs are operated by Board Certified Behavior Analysts. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Aveanna BCBAs develop comprehensive and targeted treatment plans for children to increase functional skills within the framework of Applied Behavior Analysis. Aveanna BCBA's work with staff, families and other professionals to help each and every client maximize their potential and reach their goals.
Qualifications of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst:
• Current Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis – BCBA, per BACB guidelines
• May require licensure or eligibility to obtain it, based on work location.
Responsibilities of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst:
• Training and supervision of Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians
• Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and creating Behavior Support Plans for the reduction of challenging behavior
• Teaching functional communication, social skills, and adaptive living skills.
• Providing Behavioral SERVICES for children and/or adolescents in the home and/or school setting.
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst:
• Paid Holidays & Vacation Days*
• Paid sick days*
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
• Company-Paid Life Insurance*
• 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
• Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
• 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
• Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
• Access to supervision from BCBA-Ds
• Opportunities to grow professionally
*benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you are interested in learning more about the role please feel free to call us at (469) 998-1807.