IT Support Technician
Bevilacqua Research Corporation
Panama City, FL
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Small Business based in Huntsville, Alabamaincorporated in 1992. BRC provides “best-value” technical and management solutions to a diverse government and commercial customer base in the following key business areas: test & evaluation, systems analysis & integration, security & intelligence, and Research and Development (R&D).
This role will provide Information Technology (IT) support to the Navy Experimental Diving Unit (NEDU) in Panama City Beach, FL.
The support will include the following: Navy Information Technology Approval System (NAVITAS) data entry, NMCI Enterprise network support, IT Software/Hardware support, Department of the Navy (DON) Application & Database Management System (DADMS), and occasional support of RDT&E standalone environments.
- Customer support of Enterprise Business information systems in support of the Navy- Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) customer base which includes an average of 150 users assigned to NEDU.
- Support the NEDU Cyber Security Work Force (CSWF).
- Serve as the Assistant NMCI Activity Contract Technical Representative (ACTR).
- Requirements Development:
- Help develop and prepare preliminary review and documentation as needed for new implementations (6AG Requests).
- Gather all customer requirements for collaborative review and evaluation with the Activity Chief Information Officer (ACIO).
- Resolve any inconsistencies or conflicting requirements before submission to NMCI.
- Regularly brief the ACIO and ACTR on the command’s IT system status to ensure all requirements are being met.
- Major focus is the facilitating of resolutions of on-site technical issues and coordinating technology refresh efforts with on-base enterprise support contractors.
- Set priorities, develop plans and schedules, and integrate them to ensure optimum utilization of resources and that contract deliverables are met.