What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking Network Engineers who will be responsible for overall oversight of a community of interest within DISA's Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) to prepare that Community of Interest (COI) for migration. We are seeking mid-level engineers in one of four locations: Springfield, VA; Ft Meade, MD; Scott AFB, IL or Montgomery, AL. The JRSS mission is to bring DoD's current local security stack infrastructure into a regional format. Our teams will migrate the networks to centralize their network and firewall backbone to improve and secure network access. We look forward to work with you on this exciting opportunity!
More About the Role:
In this role you will:
• Orchestrate the project end-to-end
• Analyze discovery information and determine requirements for migration; Provides gap analysis at the start of the project
• Deconflict inconsistencies between engineering implementation plans (EIPs) and coordinate changes with EIP authors
• Maintain current network diagram for COI/Base (end-to-end)
• Control all variables and allocations e.g. IP Addresses, VLANs, VRFs, shims, process IDs, etc.
• Define migration requirements for Tools and CND teams, and establish acceptable deadlines tracked by PM
• Track task status against ASI schedule and adjust implementation actions as needed
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Requires a relevant bachelor’s degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or master’s degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• You must hold an active IAT II 8570 Certification, or higher, to qualify (Security+ CE, CISSP, etc.)
• You must hold an active DOD Top Secret Clearance.
• Experience with Cisco MPLS. (Multi-Protocol Label Switching)
• Experience with BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
• Experienced with in-depth protocol analysis using tools such as tcpdump
• Experience leading large engineering projects
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• F5 load balancers
• Palo Alto Firewalls
• Cisco ASA Firewalls
• Cisco ASRs
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Scott Air Force Base-IL-ST LOUIS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.