CACI is seeking an experienced cleared Sr Test Engineer to join our mission-driven SETA team at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing, technical, and program management professionals who thrive on supporting our client's mission and growth objectives.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform hardware and software assembly, setup, configuration and network connectivity support for MC systems (CPCE, MCE, GCCS-A, DDS, C2R/C2I, Enterprise Services, Chat, AFATDS, JADOCS, PF-D, CPOF, JBC-P, JCR, TIGR, EMS/OHS/Projects/3D/MVR/Fires)
- Provide engineering support to configure, modify, and operate MC systems to include software installation, network configuration, and system administration
- Provide engineering support to maintain test lab equipment
- Provide technical support for trouble-shooting and research of Test Incident Reports (TIRs) discussed at the Data Authentication Group (DAG) and resolved and adjudicated at the Executive Scoring Committee (ESC).
- Provide support in maintenance of System Integration Facility (SIF) integration events and excursions
- Execute day to day system support for testing as required
- Assist product office with evaluation of IA/Cyber fixes and architecture changes
- Perform test analysis on complex project requirements
- Resolve complex issues identified in testing
- Provide documentation of any technical support actions taken on test floor while testing is underway (observation reports)
- Support new software checkouts of supported systems on the SIL floor
- Report issues to test lead and product office for visibility
- Develop and implement test plans, procedures and documentation to support various stages of testing for all initial and updated increments/releases and components of systems
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience- ( 6 years of work experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree)
- This position requires DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification which can be satisfied by Security+ CE certification.
These Qualification Would be nice to have:
- Ability to operate PM MC systems as required with little or no help of developers or other senior technical staff
- Ability to correct software installation documentation as architecture setup is worked through
- Ability to do expert level troubleshooting
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and design as it relates to the test design
- Ability to translate system requirements into test cases
- Ability to analyze level 1-3 data
- Ability to develop data reduction methodology techniques
- Ability to develop automated tools to analyze and review data
- Knowledge of EPG Joint Tool Suite used to monitor and test systems
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.