Location: Peoria, AZ
Job Title: Automotive Service / Sales Advisor
- Do you have a passion for the automotive industry?
- Are you great in automotive repair sales?
- Do you like helping people?
- Are you goal oriented?
- Do you like a fast paced, challenging work environment?
- Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your family and friends?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work!
As a Service Advisor with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, and because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Our Service Advisor have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Manage the store’s workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
- Supervise and direct employees both at the counter and in the shop
- Prepare business goals for each year.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
- Directly supervises 3 to 10 employees in the facility. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Other duties may be assigned.