Sorry, This Job is No Longer Available.
CHEMICAL FINISHING PROCESS ENGINEER – Metal Parts Fabrication
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
Salary / Hourly: Commensurate with experience
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for support of the Quality Management System, quality and process control and improvement, process development and training, support inspection and test operations, and monitoring and improving supply-chain quality of a precision machining, metal fabrication, and chemical finishing manufacturing operation.
• US Citizenship; must be able to qualify for US Government Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of chemical finishing operations (heat treating, hardness and conductivity, welding, and painting)
• Five (5) years’ experience in this field
• Manufacturing experience in precision metal fabrication
• ASQ Certified Quality or Six Sigma certification preferred
• Computer skills and experience
• Familiar with CAD/CAM tools
• ISO 9001 and AS9100 experience
• Expert use and knowledge of measurement tools (i.e., calipers, micrometers, thread gages and electronic measuring equipment).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume in MS Word Format
Keywords: Manufacturing, Product Development, Quality Management, Engineering, Analyses, Customer Service, Computer skills, Calibrating tool experience, chemical finishing, ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, ISO 9001 and AS9100, ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, CAD/CAM, knowledge of measurement tools chemical finishing, chemical process engineer, precision metal fabrication, ASQ, Six Sigma, ISO 9001, ASQ, precision machining, heat treat, welding, hardness, conductivity, painting operations