Senior Sharepoint Web Developer
Active TS SCI CI Poly Clearance Location: Springfield, VA
The successful candidate must have direct experience implementing Microsoft SharePoint based solutions. The candidate will work as a member of a team to develop and support SharePoint-based solutions, which address a range of business needs that involve collaboration, workflow, content management, document management, business intelligence, and reporting.
Additional job functions include:
- Assess business processes and suitability for solution implementation using the Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 platform.
- Provide content management strategies for intranet sites on the SharePoint platform.
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
- Design, develop, customize team sites, libraries, lists, views, and workflows .
- Provide support and guidance to users on SharePoint features and functionalities.
- Maintain FAQs, Knowledge Base, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Attend internal and external customer meetings as required. Provide technical advice to team members and customers on best practices for SharePoint development Develop and deliver requirements and design documents.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team.
Experience designing and developing complex business applications in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Strong understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and Nintex