Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories. Feld Entertainment's productions have appeared in more than 75 countries on six continents with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year and include Disney On Ice, Disney Live, Monster Jam, Monster Energy Supercross, Marvel Universe Live, Dreamworks Trolls the Experience, Jurassic World Live and Sesame Street Live. The meaningful result: Creating lifelong memories, one act at a time.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for development, implementation, and management of local marketing campaigns for assigned engagements in the East Central Region. This position will be based out of Columbus, Ohio.
Essential Job Functions
- Establishing performance schedules, ticket prices, discounts, and promotions;
- Allocating the local marketing budget between television, print, outdoor, digital, social media, public relations and other efforts;
- Researching and identifying core consumers in specific markets and making informed recommendations based on local market expertise;
- Negotiating effective media deals and promotions;
- Managing local relationships, including venues and group sales agents;
- Working with local public relation agencies to earn media coverage;
- Implementing successful grassroots marketing programs;
- Activating on-site sponsorships;
- Coordinating event day logistics with show staff, arena staff, local sales, media, and promotional partners, as well as internal departments and external agencies;
- Analyzing market trends and identifying new revenue opportunities.