Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual Insurance helps people preserve and protect what they earn, build, own and cherish. Keeping this promise means we are there when our customers need us most.
First year earnings average is between $60K to $85K – through a combination of base salary, uncapped new business and renewal commissions, and bonus structure in addition to other awards and incentive opportunities.
- Selling personal lines of Auto, Home, Life and other insurance and annuity products to individuals and families
- Prospecting for new business opportunities through a variety of methodologies to include establishing centers of influence, networking, cold calling, and building referral networks
- Identifying community activities and organizations that will provide opportunities to market and sell Liberty Mutual’s personal insurance products
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to educate prospects and policyholders in order to tailor insurance coverage specific to their needs, and potential exposures
- Making presentations to decision-makers of corporations to establish or maintain an Affinity relationship to provide additional prospecting opportunities
- Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and exceed production goals
- Exceeding sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
Liberty Mutual will take a proactive role in your success as an Experienced Sales Representative by offering industry-leading sales and lead generation training, support and mentoring from the company’s most successful sales professionals and Branch Managers and sponsorship of required licensing exams. As an Experienced Sales Representative, you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual Insurance products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. You will leverage our relationships with thousands of Affinity Groups to target customers and build your client base.
We believe that our success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success. Our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives every day. This is what drives our success!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)