Cybersecurity Training Event Designer Sr
Apply This Job
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for a Cyber Security Test Event Designer. The selected candidate will be an expert designer of realistic cyber environments to meet the cyber objectives during Test and Evaluation events.
• Expert designer of realistic cyber environments to meet training cyber objectives
• Proven ability to design cyber training events, skilled at decomposing training objectives and MSELs into network design features.
• Experienced at conducting cyber exercises, working through the planning process and coordinating with end users, event sponsors, and partner infrastructure providers in a collaborative fashion to ultimately provide realistic cyber training environments that meets customer needs.
• Must be able to independently work with customers and end-users, inferring cyber environment requirements and resulting design documents and then communicating and leading the build-out of the desired networks.
• Willingness to travel to customer sites.
• Support the end users and sponsors during the training events, providing clear and concise technical leadership to the supporting engineering teams to ensure smooth and effective cyber testing and training
• Experienced in defensive and offensive cyber Tactics, Techniques and Procedures.
• Ability to build and assess network and software systems architectures.
• Understanding and appropriate application of network sensors and traffic generation tools as applied toward training cyber environments.
• Experience working with US CYBERCOM and other DoD cyber training organizations.
Candidate must have extensive knowledge and/or direct experience in the following:
• Experienced at conducting cyber training or test events, working through the planning process and coordinating with end users, event sponsors and system developers in a collaborative fashion to ultimately provide realistic cyber test environments that meets customer objectives.
• Experienced in defensive and offensive cyber techniques in order to effectively design red team and blue team support plans during a test event
• Ability to build and assess network and software systems architectures
• Understanding and appropriate application of network sensors and traffic generation tools as applied to support customer objectives during test events
• Understanding and application of security procedures (RMF) in cyber range operations
• Experience working with Programs of Record during all phases of the acquisition process, focusing on development, test and evaluation
• Candidates must be able to acquire and maintain a TS/SCI clearance, and an in-scope TS/SCI clearance is highly desirable.