Can you consistently deliver customer success and obtain outstanding results when you have a great product to sell?
Appian could be the place for you.
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation and enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk and compliance.
The most successful Account Executives at Appian possess the following characteristics:
- Self-starters who thrive in a greenfield territory
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions, takes initiative, and has a sense of urgency in everything they do
- Possesses a can-do attitude
- Experience selling cutting edge, disruptive technology to senior executives (IT and Business Partners) at the enterprise level
- Effectively manage a long sales cycle (approx. 6-9 months) to a successful close
- Brings a creative approach to breaking sales barriers, and converting prospects to empowered customers
- Views client’s business needs from a strategic lens and avoids feature/function sales tactics
- Actively seeks to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Leverages relationships within the Federal industry, Channel Partners, etc.
- Focuses on delivering value throughout the life cycle of the customer relationship
- Track record of over achieving quota in past positions
- Strong strategic presentation skills
- Possess a hungry, motivated, high energy, and enthusiastic spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Displays loyalty and perseverance through long, stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years of quota carrying enterprise sales experience to large, complex organizations
- Willingness to travel for regular customer meetings and events
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.