CoVerica: Top 10 DFW Fastest Growing Property and Casualty Insurance Agencies as designated by Dallas Business Journal, is seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team as
What You Can Expect From Us;
• Professional work environment in a strong and growing company
• Competitive pay and benefits — PTO, 401K, medical, dental, life,and disability
• Bonus Potential
• Fitness facility and personal training on-site
• Awesome company culture with team spirit
• We treat others as ourselves
People flourish at the CoVerica by doing what’s right for our clients. Our charge is to, “Treat others as ourselves, building trust one policy at a time, saving our client’s money without surprises.” If this is something that you think you can live and breathe daily, we’d welcome a discussion to see if CoVerica is a fit for you and your family.
CoVerica has been in business for over 30 years. We have an in place succession plan to keep us fully independent for the next 40 years. Together with our national SIAA agents, we represent almost 6 billion dollars in insurance premium.
AWESOME EMPLOYEE WORK-LIFE BALANCE and FUN CULTURE!!!
Major Responsibilities Overview:
1. Develops and maintains proactive communications with clients and company underwriters
2. Acts as primary contact for all insurance questions and policy changes.
3. Develops marketing strategy for assigned renewal business; gathers and organizes appropriate information required to market accounts
4. Supports and communicates with producers, if applicable, on accounts to the extent necessary to develop and retain accounts
5. Performs periodic coverage and risk reviews to ensure the adequacy of the client’s program design
6. Takes advantage of every available opportunity to develop new lines of coverage for existing accounts
7. Meets agency, department and account service goals and deadlines
8. Responsible for integrity of all client data in AMS
9. Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
10. Other duties as requested by management and/or as assigned
Qualifications: One or more years of college education or relevant work experience that includes:
• Obtain/Maintain Property, Casualty Insurance License.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receives and interprets complex information, and responds appropriately.
• Ability to gain adequate knowledge of commercial rating procedures, coverages, and industry operations.
• Ability to gain full knowledge of insurance markets and reference to markets.
• Ability to utilize computer programs and understand functionality