Conduct advanced analytical analysis of starting materials, in-process materials, and finished materials following established procedures and protocols. Perform material analysis by utilizing chromatographic method development and execution.
- Performs qualitative tests or quantitative assays on samples using techniques that vary from use of standard analytical equipment to highly modern and automated instrumentation.
- Use proper scientific tools to accurately analyze and trend data, where applicable.
- Clearly and accurately records data and conclusions in laboratory notebook.
- Prepares technical documents, including reports and procedures.
- Communicates and collaborates routinely with colleagues within the function and sometimes within the sub-team. Functionally communicates with supervisor and mentor. Participate constructively in functional teams and at lab meetings, and offers assistance to co-workers.
- General upkeep of laboratory, including equipment/ instrumentation.
- Revise and author procedures and technical reports as needed.
- Quality – No critical audit observations.
- Quality – Formal CAPAs and deviations not more than 30 days past due.
- Timeliness – On time delivery of data in a suitable format (laboratory notebook, LIMS, technical report).
- Throughput – Capable of managing several routine tasks at one time.
- Adherence to company standards and governing procedures and processes, in particular, quality, ethical, health, safety, and HSE standards.
- BS degree in Scientific discipline with 3 years of related experience; MS degree in related scientific discipline with <3 years
- Hands-on laboratory experience with chromatographic analyses, such as GC, HPLC and UPLC, and Empower software