Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs financial, compliance, and operational audits of primary functions and processes and determines the adequacy of the controls in achieving established control objectives.
- Completes special projects as required.
- Determines objective, scope and audit strategy to be applied for assigned audits.
- Works with operations management and staff to identify internal control, operational, compliance and financial audit issues (collectively known as "audit issues") and to develop recommendations to address audit issues.
- Communicates with Company staff and management through pre-audit entrance conferences, post field work exit conferences, and written reports that discuss audit issues identified along with agreed action plans to address the issues.
- Follows up on agreed actions resulting from audit issues to ensure timely and effective implementation.
- Continually updates skills and knowledge through day-to-day work, research, and continuing education and training
- BS degree with a concentration in Accounting or demonstrated equivalent experience / knowledge.
- 1+ years of auditing or related financial experience required. Public Accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, allowing effective communication with all levels of employees from staff to senior executives
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- CPA or CIA is preferred. Continued strong desire to obtain additional credential(s) is favored.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to Ben.Woo@RandstadUSA.com.